Concept Engineering Consultants CEC was founded in the United Arab Emirates in 2005 to offer professional consulting and design services in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, and Industrial engineering for commercial, residential, institutional, recreational, healthcare, governmental, and industrial applications. Since its establishment, CEC has completed numerous prestigious projects in the United Arab Emirates and Jordan for a number of major clients, and has successfully delivered workable designs that are cost effective, reliable, maintainable, and energy efficient. CEC offers a fully comprehensive MEP consultancy services covering the following domains and fields:-
- Design and supervision of mechanical systems
- Design and supervision of electrical systems
- Design and supervision of Street lighting and Infrastructure Services.
- Design and Supervision of Industrial Projects / field applications
- Testing & commissioning of all MEP systems
- Quantity survey, cost Estimate and Analysis.
- Energy conservation studies and solar energy applications.
- Projects Control and Management.
- Project Evaluation and Feasibility Study
- Bid Evaluation and Recommendations.
- Design review to meet the updated local authorities' regulations and requirements
In U.A.E, CEC is fully licensed by Abu Dhabi Municipality, Ministry of Economy, Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Planning Department as Consulting Engineers.
VISIONCEC vision is to be a leading consultant in the UAE and the Middle East specialized in providing Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial services for buildings and projects development. Vision of the founders and the management is to see CEC growing and offering non-compromised and quality engineering work.
MISSIONCEC mission focuses on providing our clients with reliable electrical, mechanical and industrial systems / services and providing comprehensive and professional consultancy services for different types of buildings and projects. CEC strive to incorporate cost effective value-engineering principles into the systems design so as to guarantee maximum satisfaction of our clients.
- Clients First
- Creative Teamwork
- Transparency & Integrity
- Quality before quantity
- Commitment to sustainability
FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNERThe Management of CEC, and over the past twenty five years in the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, has handled, managed, and technically performed the design, supervision, commissioning and construction of many prestigious projects including hotels, hospitals, factories, shopping malls, and high rise buildings up to 66 floors. Mr. Smeir, the founder and managing partner of CEC, has obtained the following degrees / training / memberships:
- BSc Thermal Power Mechanical Engineering, Yarmouk University, Jordan-1987
- BSc Aircraft Engineering (Double major), Jordan University for Science & Technology – Jordan, 1988
- Leadership and Management intensive courses, Texas – USA, 1996
- Green Building certified from Carrier University, USA , 2012
- Member of American Society for Heating, Refrigeration Associated Engineers
- Member of NFPA, National Fire Protection Association
- Member of International Plumbing Institute
- Member of Jordan Engineers Association